Built by 5.11 Tactical® specifically for first responders, the Gryphon Extended Break N Rake is a multipurpose window entry tool engineered to quickly and efficiently penetrate the laminated, privacy, and security glass materials that are increasingly common in high profile buildings and automobiles. Measuring 70" in length, the Gryphon EXT allows the operator to gain entry from a safe distance, and the D handle features a rubber handle to ensure maximum grip when striking, slashing, or sawing. The front side of the tool is a serrated rake that can be used to safely clear glass shards and allow a safe window entry, while the rear side is an impact tool used to create or expand an initial point of entry.
Please note that sale of this item is restricted to law enforcement, police, and fire department agencies only. Confirmation is required prior to purchase.
- Designed for first responders
- Part of the 5.11 Breaching System
- Defeats up to 1" thick privacy or hurricane glass
- Elongated glass rake clears shards in seconds
- Made in the USA
- Shaft built from hardened hydraulic steel
- Head built from carbonized steel alloy
- Weighs 9.5 lbs.
- 70" long