Engineered by 5.11 Tactical for use by first responders, the Gryphon Break N Rake is a versatile window entry tool that easily defeats the security, laminated, and privacy glass types commonly used in high profile automobiles and buildings. At 52" in length, the Gryphon allows operation from a safe distance in dangerous situations, and the D handle offers a rubber handhold for a sure grip at all times. The forward side features a serrated rake that clears away glass shards for safe entry through any window, while the rear side can be used as a blunt force tool to create or expand an entry point.
Please note that sale of this item is restricted to law enforcement, police, and fire department agencies only. Confirmation is required prior to purchase.
- Designed for first responders
- Part of the 5.11 Breaching System
- Defeats up to 1" thick privacy or hurricane glass
- Elongated glass rake clears shards in seconds
- Made in the USA
- Shaft built from hardened hydraulic steel
- Head built from carbonized steel alloy
- Weighs 8 lbs.
- 52" long