5.11 Official Text to Win Rules
Official Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE OR TEXT MESSAGE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR TEXT MESSAGE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIAVOID IN PUERTO RICO, GUAM, US VIRGIN ISLANDS, OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents, who are 18 years of age or older as of 10/21/14. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on 10/22/14 and ends at Midnight EST on 10/26/14. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by 5.11 Tactical The Sweepstakes includes one (1) entry period every 30 days with one (1) Grand Prize which will be awarded for the entry period.
1. ELIGIBILITY: INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Employees of 511 Tactical, their respective advertising and promotion agencies, their parent, subsidiary and joint venture companies, or any other entity involved in the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, as well as members of their immediate families and households (including children, spouses and siblings and/or persons living in the same households as such persons, whether related or not), are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and/or Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Text Ready to 95577 to enter the sweepstakes prior to 10/26/14 at 11:59p.m.Or or send in entry with the word “Ready” and your email address via mail to 5.11 TACTICAL, 1360 Reynolds, Suite. 101 Irvine, CA 92614. Entry must be received by midnight EST on 09/07/14. Only one (1) entry per email address will be allowed.The odds of winning the prize in this Sweepstakes depend upon the number of eligible entries received by 5.11 Tactical.
3. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE AND DRAWING(S): One (1) Grand Prize per day from 10/22/14 through 10/26/14 – The Grand Prize winner will receive (one) 5.11 Rush Delivery Lima Bag. (Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $250. Winner must be 18 years of age as of October 21, 2014 and will be notified by email, mail or phone and must return all required documents within the indicated time period.
5. GENERAL RULES: 511 Tactical, together with its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider website or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunication or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other such information or the failure to capture any such information. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the web site. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW (AND TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES, IF APPLICABLE).
Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the Sweepstakes in a manner which in its sole discretion is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted at http://www.511tactical.com/;lima-give-away/?___store=default. Entrants, by participating, agree that Released Parties and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, dealerships, advertising and promotion agencies, and website providers/web masters, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes.
Winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission from Sponsor and their designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice, and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet and world wide web, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
6. CONDITIONS: By entering a Submission, entrants release and agree to hold harmless 511 Tactical and their promotional and advertising agencies, together with their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, or causes of actions of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or resulting, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. These Official Rules are governed by the State of California in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California. The parties hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California and of the United States of America located in California. Any controversy or claim relating to your submission and/or these Official Rules shall be submitted to arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in California under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. Judgement upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. If any portion of these Official Rules is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, for any reason, that portion shall be severed from the rest and shall not affect the agreement to resolve all controversies and claims through arbitration. Claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration. Claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees or any other damages of any kind. These Official Rules supersede any and all agreements or communications of any kind between you and the Sponsor or anyone associated with the Sweepstakes, and cannot be modified or waived except in writing and unless properly signed.
7. WINNERS LIST/RULES REQUESTS: These Official Rules will be made available at http://www.511tactical.com/lima-give-away/?___store=default during the Sweepstakes entry period, or you may also receive a copy of the Official Rules by sending a self addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 10/26/14 to Public Relations Department, 511 TACTICAL,1360 Reynolds, Irvine CA 92614
Winner information will be made available on http://www.511tactical.com/lima-give-away/?___store=defaultafter 10/22/14, or you may also submit a self addressed stamped envelope to 511 Tactical Attn: Public Relations Department, 1360 Reynolds, Irvine CA 92614. Requests must be received by 10/26/14.
8. SPONSOR: Administered by 511 TACTICAL, 1360 Reynolds, Irvine CA 92614.