Designed for tactical operators and sharpshooters in cold weather environments, the TAC TF Trigger Finger Glove is a 5.11® exclusive item built from our patent-pending military-grade Defender M no-melt, no-drip knit fabric. The unique design of the TAC TF allows the operator to trim off the tip of the thumb, trigger, or middle finger without creating frayed edges or compromising seam integrity, allowing an unprecedented level of individual customization that ensures top level shooting performance in the field. An extended cuff features a closed gusset and hook and loop closure for a snug fit that won't slip in wet weather, while the seamless goatskin palm maintains an uninterrupted connection with a rifle stock or pistol grip, ensuring maximum control and precision.
- Trimmable fingertip design
- Seamless goatskin palm for superior control
- Secure hook and loop closure
- All-weather reliability
- Similar to TAC NFOE2 in fit and style
- Patent-pending mil-spec Defender M fabric
- Extended cuff with closed gusset