XPRT™ 2.0 Boots combine the best features of high-performance European hiking boots with elite tactical boots. The padded neoprene ankle, durable ripstop nylon frame, and BI-FIT insole provide lightweight, sturdy comfort, and an eVent® membrane makes the boots waterproof, breathable, and blood-borne pathogen-resistant. Nubuck, suede, and full-grain leather overlays present a professional profile, while a 5.11® Kick Toe delivers enhanced capability. Ghillie lacing for quick on/off. Whether you're climbing boulders, kicking in a door, or just doing everyday tactical, you'll stay comfortable and agile, day after day.
Like a European hiking boot, XPRT 2.0 Boots run narrower than other 5.11 boots. If you are a "D" or wider, we suggest ordering a Wide. The durable construction of these boots means you'll also want a few days of break-in before you deploy on your next operation.
- Elite tactical boot with hiking boot features
- Waterproof and blood-borne pathogen-resistant
- Lightweight, durable, and comfortable
- Padded neoprene ankle
- Ripstop nylon frame
- 5.11 Kick Toe
- Full-length BI-FIT insole
- PU midsole with nylon shank
- eVent waterproof, breathable, BBP-resistant membrane
- Waterproof nubuck, suede, and HELCOR® leather
- Ghillie lacing