1. HOW TO ENTER.
There are three (3) ways to enter the 12 Days of Giveaways (“Sweepstakes”) sweepstakes being offered and promoted by 5.11 Tactical (“5.11”). Entries are completed as follows: (1) by making any online purchase at www.511tactical.com; (2) by making any purchase at any 5.11-owned retail store; or (3) by completing online Entry Form(collectively as “Entry”). Each Entry is valid only for the drawing associated with the day of entry. The Sweepstakes runs from December 1, 2018 to December 12, 2018 and consists of 12 individual sweepstakes drawings. Each day of the Sweepstakes is independent, separate, and distinct from each other. Entries are only valid for the specific drawing associated with the day of Entry. For daily drawings, entries open at 12:00 a.m. PT and close 11:59 p.m. PT the same day. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply.
3. ELIGIBILITY. Participants must be residents of the United States and 18 years of age at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Employees of 5.11 and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families.
4. SELECTION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS. Potential winners will be notified via e-mail within 30 days of the end of the Sweepstakes. 5.11’s decisions as to all matters related to administration of the Sweepstakes and selection of winner is final. The potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning and the awarding of prizes are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, then an alternate winner will be selected at random. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
5. PRIZES. 5.11 will be giving away 1 prize to five winners for each daily drawing of the Sweepstakes, for a total of 12 prizes throughout the Sweepstakes : [RUSH 24 Backpack, Pair of Stryke Pants, Response XR1 Flashlight, AMP24 + Gear Set, Aurora Shell Jacket, Morale Pack, Customers choice of a Pair of Boots, Pair of Defender Pant or Jean , Field Watch, Plate Carrier, RUSH 72 Backpack, $2000 Gift Card for 5.11-owned retail store only] These prizes are non-transferrable and may not be substituted for other 5.11 products. The approximate cash value of the prize is from $60 to $2000. Product styles and colors may vary depending upon availability. 5.11 reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value in its sole discretion. Except where otherwise expressly noted in these Official Rules, the selection of all vendors, prizes, products, and services is subject to 5.11s sole and absolute discretion. Prizes (and/or any portion thereof) are nontransferable and non-exchangeable. Additional restrictions or requirements may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including but not limited to taxes, and any other expense or cost, not expressly included above, are the winner’s sole responsibility. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning the prize in this Sweepstakes depend upon the number of eligible entries received by 5.11.
7. WINNERS LIST. 5.11 Tactical 12 Days of Giveaways DRAFT: November 2, 2018 Sweepstakes results and copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the 5.11 at the address set forth below. Results will be available within 60 days of the end of the Sweepstakes.
8. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, each winner grants to 5.11 and its designees the right to use and publish such winner’s photo, proper name, likeness, voice, opinions, testimonials, biographical information, town and state of residence, and any photographs or images taken by such winner with equipment provided by 5.11 in any media to promote 5.11 and the Sweepstakes without additional compensation, permission, or notification.
9. RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to release, and indemnity and hold harmless 5.11 and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, or causes of actions of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or resulting, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Online entries are deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide 5.11 with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry or is a resident of a permitted jurisdiction. The prize will only be awarded to the authorized account holders. 5.11 assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries. 5.11 is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry received by 5.11 on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes.
11. SPONSOR. The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is 5.11, Inc. Participants may contact 5.11 at the following address:
5.11 Tactical 1360 Reynolds, Suite 101
Irvine, CA 92614
Attn: 12 Days of Giveaways