As the pillar of the Hot Weather Uniform System, The Combat Pant delivers the ultimate ligweight comfort, flexibility, and functionality. Free range of motion is possible due to the two-way mechanical stretch material that the entire pant is made of. This creates no obvious contrast between stretchy and and non-stretch materials, which can appear when two fabric types are mixed. Depending on activity level, hydration, and environment, body circumferences can alter over the course of a mission or even just during a day. Thanks to the fully adjustable waistband you can find the right fit all day long, as you can adjust the waist one size up or one size down when needed. The Combat Pant is available also with male sizing and fit (74102NL).
- Layers are minimised to reduce weight
- Internal pocket bags have been replaced with mesh. Back pockets have been consciously erased from the design to make this pant truly light weight
- Cargo pockets are placed, canted, and sized exactly to end user feedback
- Internal mesh dividers allow carrying two AR15 /5.56 type magazines in each cargo pocket whilst closing the flap to securely hold the pockets content in place
- A nylon laser cut tab placed on the back of the knee towards inner thigh allows keeping external kneepads on unsinged but ready for action
- Leg openings can be adjusted to personal preference and situation or boot style by hook and loop closure