The boot worn by the world’s leading public safety personnel, the 5.11® A.T.A.C., just got promoted. It’s lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability. A new air flow tongue and full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support. The full-grain leather toe, 840D nylon upper and shock mitigation system provide the kind of rugged protection you need; while the knife pocket keeps an important ally within reach.
PLEASE NOTE – US SIZES
All boots are ordered in US sizes. Use our size guide to ensure you order the correct size.
- Leather and Nylon
- EN ISO 20347:2012 EN ISO 20347 OB SRA, FO, E, HRO
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment on lining
- Breathable tongue construction to allow maximum airflow
- 5.11® ATAC midsole and outsole with Shock mitigation system™
- Rubber outsole with Heat, Slip & Oil resistance
- YKK® side zipper for easy on and off