Zero-G Plates distribute the load of duty equipment correctly by utilizing the body’s natural-weight bearing structure. Specifically, the Zero-G Plate positions the weight of your duty belt properly on your hip and through to your femur.
Promotes A Spine-Safe Posture:
Unlike the traditional front-load duty belt, which increases forward pressure on your lumbar spine and can prevent abdominal muscles from properly firing, Zero-G Plates promote correct posture through their ergonomic shape and precise application.
Zero-G Plates maintain a neat, clean, and professional appearance with a minimal profile. Made from a non-reflective carbon-fiber material and overmolded for comfort, the plates are durable and easy to use. The inner face of the Zero-G plate features a large loop-sided panel that securely adheres to your inner hook-sided liner belt.
- 5.11® Patented modular load bearing system
- Promotes proper posture and reduces fatigue
- Crafted from lightweight carbon fiber
- Combine with the 5.11® Sierra Bravo Duty Belt
- Overmolded on all side areas for comfort
- Inner hook sided panel adheres to inner belt
- Compatible with existing keepers