Carrying 24 liters of gear can be a drag, but the Skyweight 24L Pack helps you shoulder the load. The padded shoulder harness with laser-cut MOLLE distributes weight and stays in place thanks to an adjustable chest strap. A lumbar pad and padded back panel with built-in airflow help buoy comfort. Stuffing in gear is a breeze, too, thanks to the bucket-lid top opening on the main compartment. Dual external stretch pockets on the sides keep water bottles at hand while a top pocket allows quick access to critical gear. A safety orange concealed rain cover and internal hydration sleeve help keep you going in challenging conditions. Gear loops add to the versatility and compression straps prevent fatiguing weight shifts. The hip belt is removable and features a quick-release buckle, as does the chest strap. Laser-cut laminate MOLLE on the lumbar pad increases your carrying options. Constructed from rugged 330D ripstop nylon, the Skyweight 24L Pack is built to haul for years.
|Skyweight 24L Pack Sizing
|17" to 20"
|29" to 45"
|19" to 22"
|32" to 48"
- Dual external stretch water bottle pockets
- External first grabs top pocket
- Gear loops and side compression straps
- Slideable chest strap (can be adjusted vertically on the shoulder straps)
- Lumbar pad with removable hip belt; Laser-cut laminate MOLLE and quick release buckle
- Safety orange concealed rain cover
- Bucket lid top opening to main compartment
- Internal hydration sleeve with securing strap and top zippered pocket
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and laser-cut MOLLE platform
- Padded back panel with airflow channel
- Lower zippers for secondary main compartment access
- Front and rear haul handles
- 330D Nylon Ripstop (main body) | 200D PU coated polyester (rainfly)