The boot worn by the world’s leading public safety personnel in a 6” height, the 5.11® A.T.A.C. 2.0. It’s lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability. A new air flow tongue and full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support. The full-grain leather toe, 840D nylon upper and Shock Mitigation System® provide the kind of rugged protection you need.
PLEASE NOTE – US SIZES
All boots are ordered in US sizes. Use our size guide to ensure you order the correct size.
- Air flow breathable tongue construction
- Full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed
- Achilles heel flex zone for enhanced comfort & flexibility
- Shock Mitigation System®
- Strobel construction
- Lighter weight upper construction
- Ortholite® Achilles cuff for comfort
- Slip- and oil-resistant outsole