Scope of Warranty
5.11, Inc. ("5.11") warrants each product sold by 5.11 or its authorized dealers ("Product") to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 12 months, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction.
Exclusions from Coverage
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Products purchased other than from 5.11 or from an authorized 5.11 dealer.
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages.
This warranty is the exclusive warranty provided by 5.11 relating to the Product and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, 5.11 disclaims all other express or implied warranties.
What You Will Need to Do to Return Defective Products
If the product was purchased from 511tactical.com use the online form to request a Return Authorization Number ("RA#"). If the product was purchased at one of our retailers, please contact the retailer about the return.To obtain an RA#, please take the following steps:
- click here to initiate your return;
- tell us WHAT you are sending back;
- tell us WHY you are sending it back; and
To ship the Product back to 5.11, please take the following steps:
- include a copy of the original proof of purchase or receipt;
- include the RA#;
- mark or identify the defect with a piece of masking tape (if applicable);
- print the RA# clearly on the outside of the box; and
- ship the Product to the following address:
261 51 Landskrona
Attn: Warranty Department (RA #_______________)
Please ship the Product freight prepaid (5.11 assumes no responsibility for Products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department and shipping charges are not refundable).
If 5.11 determines that the Product is defective, 5.11 will either replace the Product or repair the Product. All determinations made by 5.11 will be within 5.11's sole discretion and will be final.