The Combat Pant is the corner stone of the Hot Weather Uniform system and a true eyeopener on comfort, versatility, weight, and function.
The two-way mechanical stretch material allows for free range of motion. Stretch on back yoke and crotch area further enhance flexibility, following natural body mechanics. With the pant being entirely constructed from stretch fabric, there is no sharp contrast between stretchy areas and stiff materials, as can be found in products where stretch and non-stretch materials are combined.
Body circumferences underly changes during entire missions and even on a single day, depending on activity level, hydration, and climate. The Hot Weather Combat Pant features a truly adjustable waistband that covers at least three waist sizes (minimum one size up and one size down) allowing for a perfect fit throughout the day.
- Layers are minimised to reduce weight
- Internal pocket bags have been replaced with mesh. Back pockets have been consciously erased from the design to make this pant truly light weight
- Cargo pockets are placed, canted, and sized exactly to end user feedback
- Internal mesh dividers allow carrying two AR15 /5.56 type magazines in each cargo pocket whilst closing the flap to securely hold the pockets content in place
- A nylon laser cut tab placed on the back of the knee towards inner thigh allows keeping external kneepads on unsinged but ready for action
- Leg openings can be adjusted to personal preference and situation or boot style by hook and loop closure