XPRT® 2.0 Boots combine the best features of high-performance European hiking boots with elite tactical boots, features such as a padded neoprene ankle, durable ripstop nylon frame, a BI-FIT insole that provides lightweight, sturdy comfort, and an eVent® membrane which makes the boots waterproof and breathable.
Like a European hiking boot, XPRT® 2.0 Boots run narrower than other 5.11® Boots. If you are a "D" or wider, we suggest ordering a Wide. The durable construction of these boots means you'll also want a few days of break-in before you deploy on your next operation.
- Elite tactical boot with hiking boot features
- Lightweight, durable, and comfortable
- Padded neoprene ankle
- Ripstop nylon frame
- 5.11® Kick Toe
- Full-length BI-FIT insole
- PU midsole with nylon shank
- eVent® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Waterproof nubuck, suede, and HELCOR® leather
- Ghillie lacing