When the temps rise beyond past 110° F, the A.T.A.C. 2.0 8 Arid boot won’t notice a thing. Its suede and 840D nylon upper breathes and provides outstanding support. The boot lining is finished with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control. Full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed works to keep your feet cool, dry, and comfortable all day every day. Another addition, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support and stability.
PLEASE NOTE – US SIZES
All boots are ordered in US sizes. Use our size guide to ensure you order the correct size.
- Lighter weight upper construction
- New full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed
- New + Achilles flex zone for more comfort & flexibility
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment on lining
- Outsole toe stitched to upper for durability
- Shock Mitigation System®
- Slip- & oil-resistant outsole
- Strobel construction for more comfort
- New Ortholite® ankle zone for more comfort & heel lock