From backcountry camping to overlanding off the grid, the Compression Sack 10L helps you pack and carry more gear. Constructed from recycled 70D nylon ripstop and 210D nylon end caps, this compression sack features four vertical compression capability. A flip top keeps the compression straps from tangling and slowing you down. All stress points are reinforced for lasting service. A grab handle complete with a name tape area for quick ID makes hauling, stowing, and unpacking a breeze. The Compression Sack 10L is the ideal size for storing a puffy jacket and compact sleeping bag.
Measurements - 16"H x 7"L x 7"D
Capacity - 10L / 610.23 Cubic In.
Weight - 0.09kg / 0.2 lb
- 4 vertical compression capability w/ elastic keepers provide even compression
- Durable ¾ webbing
- Grab handle on bottom makes unpacking easier
- Reinforced stress points add durability
- Loop on grab handle for name tape
- Flip top prevents tangled straps
- Recycled 70D nylon ripstop construction with 210D nylon end caps