Our popular Field Watch has been upgraded, retaining all the best features while adding phosphorescent Super-LumiNova® hour and second hands for readability in dark conditions, along with an easy-to-see date window. Topped with a scratch-resistant mineral crystal and water resistant to 330 feet, this Japanese-movement watch shuns the abuse of hard use. A unidirectional ratcheting dive bezel with a lume marker tracks elapsed time. The stainless-steel case with IP finish stands up to your rugged use. A nylon NATO band securely anchors this watch in place. You’ll want to wear the Field Watch 2.0 for years. Imported.
Check out more details in the Field Watch 2.0 Manual.
- Case Size: 44mm
- Stainless steel case with matte Ion Plated finish
- Stainless steel screw-in case back
- Nato band: 22mm width
- Scratch/chip resistant mineral crystal display
- Luminous hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Unidirectional ratcheting dive bezel
- WR 100 meters/330 feet/ 10 atmospheres