Introducing one of our most exciting launches this season — the CFA Peacemaker, designed by Special Forces veteran and tactical tomahawk pioneer Justin Gingrich exclusively for 5.11®. The Peacemaker features a heat-treated steel blade and pick head with full-tang steel construction that’s perfect for heavy field use. Best of all, the Peacemaker swings with the accuracy and feel of a hammer. Its skeletonized frame reduces the weight (1 lb., 12.2 oz), which helps you make short work of those bigger tasks. A textured handle, finished with a tactical pummel tip, provides a sure grip in wet and freezing conditions. Includes a protective sheath and four position belt/MOLLE clip with a 3” capacity. The CFA Peacemaker is the perfect tool for your go bag, camping kit, or vehicle. Imported. GSA/TAA compliant.
- Wide range of uses within tactical to woodland environment
- 4" blade for chopping, digging
- Spike for splitting wood, breaking hard materials
- Removable scales for option to wrap paracord (not incl.)
- SCM 435 Steel w/ black electro coat finish; 0.25" thick
- Full tang construction
- Nylon sheath; Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon scales
- Head length: 6.5"
- Overall length 14"