Have gear to haul? Our Skyweight 36L Pack will help lighten the load. Constructed from tough 330D ripstop nylon, the Skyweight combines an internal frame with a padded back panel, load lifters and lumbar pad to buoy comfort. An airflow channel built into the back panel prevents unwanted heat buildup. The padded shoulder harness with laser-cut MOLLE distributes weight and stays in place thanks to an adjustable sternum strap. A clamshell opening on the main compartment makes stowing gear a cinch. Two external stretch pockets on the sides keep water bottles at hand while a front "shove-it" compartment provides easy access to critical items. A second front compartment features built-in organization for EDC. The safety orange concealed rain cover and external hydration sleeve help keep you going despite challenging conditions. Gear loops and a rear haul handle add to the Skyweight Pack's versatility, while compression straps prevent fatiguing weight shifts. The hip belt is removable and features a quick-release buckle, as does the sternum strap. Laser-cut laminate MOLLE on the lumbar pad and bottom gear straps maximize your carrying options.
|Skyweight 36L Pack Sizing
|17" to 20"
|29" to 45"
|19" to 22"
|31" to 47"
- Contoured internal frame and padded back panel with airflow channel and load lifters
- Dual external side stretch water bottle pockets
- Front shove-it compartment
- Gear loops and side compression straps
- Lumbar pad with removable hip belt; Laser-cut laminate MOLLE and quick release buckle
- Safety orange concealed rain cover
- Bottom gear straps
- Secondary front compartment with internal organization
- Clamshell opening to main compartment
- Internal mesh pocket, external rear hydration sleeve with securing strap
- Padded shoulder harness with sternum strap and laser-cut laminate MOLLE platform
- Rear haul handle
- 330D Nylon Ripstop (main body) | 200D PU coated polyester (rainfly)