Because it’s more than a job, it’s a calling, 5.11 brings that much more to the table to make every day safer. The next evolution in load-bearing solutions for uniformed patrol officers, the HEXGRID® Uniform Outer Carrier is gear- and inspection-ready and more than capable of handling the unexpected twists and turns every shift seems to include. Each HEXGRID® Uniform Outer Carrier provides a versatile, customizable platform for attaching MOLLE or web pouches, and supports a wide range of third-party soft body armor panels. Front panels feature 5.11’s own HEXGRID® system, with the body of the carrier constructed in our fade-resistant 7.2-oz., 100% nylon canvas with reinforced zones for durability. The elastic cummerbund promotes comfort and a secure fit. A Teflon™ finish resists the inevitable stains and soiling that comes with a day in your boots. Imported.
Certification letters available upon request.
- Safariland Third Party Carrier Approval
- US Armor Third Party Carrier Approval
- Point Blank Third Party Carrier Approval
- GH Armor Systems Third Party Carrier Approval
- Survival Armor Third Party Carrier Approval
- US Armor Corp Third Party Carrier Approval
- Patented HEXGRID® multi-angled load-bearing platform
- Loop platform at front and back body for identification patch attachment
- Bar tacking at key stress points
- Elastic cummerbund for comfort and a secure fit
- Internal badge support strap
- Epaulettes included in embellishment kit
- User guide for assembly included
- Validated as compatible with multiple 3rd party ballistic panel manufacturers
- Main fabric: 100% nylon fabric, 7.2-oz., PU coating and Teflon™ finish
- HEXGRID® material: 100% 420D nylon and 100%1000D Cordura® nylon (HEXGRID®)
- Mesh lining: 100% polyester mesh, 3.8-oz., anti-odor finish
- Taffeta lining: 100% nylon taffeta, 1.9-oz.