Women's XPRT® Tactical Pant
Women's XPRT® Tactical Pant Details
Part of the line of 5.11® XPRT® Tactical Operator Uniforms, the Women's XPRT® Tactical Pant is built from direct input and feedback from tip of the spear female operators and is equipped with a myriad of features.
- Main body is constructed of 60% cotton, 40% Cordura® NYCO Tactical Nylon with Teflon® finish and the gusset lining features DuPont Kevlar® Interlock
- Low-profile adjustable waistband system with a sculpted waistband has spacer mesh for comfort and breathability
- Abrasion resistant stretch riding gusset with DuPont Kevlar® lining
- Articulated knee pad pockets accommodate internal soft knee pads and select hard knee pads
- Knee pad opening secured with hook & loop
- Includes 5.11’s ENDO.K internal knee pads with D30® technology for high performance shock absorption
- 16 pockets in total, including front hand pockets with Cordura® reinforced edges
- Cargo, rear and lower leg pockets feature magnetic closures for quiet access
- Hidden cuff key pockets and nylon blousing strap capable of cutting flex-cuffs with friction
- Knees and seat feature a bonded layer for enhanced abrasion resistance
- Women’s version shares Go Pant drop-tail feature for increased efficiency and safety
- DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.