From the station to the streets, your shift can involve everything from the routine to the unexpected. In the Class A Cargo Pant, you’ll be ready. Made with our Flex-Tac® poly/ Merino wool twill fabric with Teflon® finish, it keeps its shape and professional look hour after hour. There’s a permanent crease built in to the front and back leg and the waistband is designed to keep your shirt tucked in. Low-pro cargo pockets carry the must-haves of the job without getting in your way, and this pant is both dry clean and home laundry friendly.
Any and all repairs and alterations must be performed by 5.11 or an authorized service representative.
- 60% polyester/ 40% Merino wool Flex-Tac® Twill, 7.8 oz
- Teflon® finish for soil & stain resistance
- Tunnel waistband
- Gripper elastic at waistband to keep shirt tucked in
- Reinforced crotch area
- Front & back permanent crease
- Low profile cargo pockets w/zipper closure
- Dry clean & home laundry friendly