5.11 Watch Services and Repair
- Products purchased other than from 5.11 or from an authorized 5.11 dealer.
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse, extended wear and tear, opening, tampering, or a customer modification or exposure to a caustic substance.
- Damage resulting from attempted service or repairs by an unauthorized service provider.
- Wrist bands, stem, battery replacement, crown and crystals are not covered under warranty.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).
- For battery replacement, you may select your own watch repair specialist, but please note that the warranty will be voided if either the timepiece's gasket is not replaced or an appropriate water pressure test is not conducted in connection with such service. Maintain records of this service. For all other service needs, please follow the instructions contained in the IWSC link below.
- Click here to access the IWSC customer interface
5.11, Inc ("5.11") warrants each timepiece sold by 5.11 or its authorized dealers ("Product") to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for two years, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction, if less.
Excluded from the coverage under this warranty are the following:
For warranty work, include a copy of your proof of purchase from an authorized 5.11 dealer.
Please note: There is a $15 shipping & handling fee for all warranty and non-warranty watch repairs. Please send a check or feel free to call us to arrange alternative payment methods once the watch is received.
This warranty is the exclusive warranty provided by 5.11 relating to the Product and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, 5.11 disclaims all other.