Designed to replace a full-sized mission pack or get home bag for quick-prep operations or day-long excursions, the 4-Banger from 5.11 Tactical keeps you locked, loaded, and fully prepared for any situation. Sized to store four individual 5.56 magazines and all your crucial tactical gear in a quick and convenient get home bag, the 4-Banger features an adjustable non-slip padded carry strap with an integrated laser-cut web platform for complete customizability. The central storage area offers elastic bands and compression straps for stable and secure magazine storage, and a dual-zip storage area at the front offers plenty of room for optics, maps, or tactical accessories. A concealed handgun pocket at the rear offers integrated elastic retention and quick two-side access, a front-facing loop patch supports an ID or flag attachment, and a high performance weather resistance treatment keeps your gear clean and dry in any environment.
- Carries four 5.56 magazines and tactical gear
- Stable and secure mag retention
- Customizable, laser cut web platform
- Quick-prep, grab-and-go design
- Cross-body strap supports ambidextrous use
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Dual zip storage pocket at front
- Concealed pistol compartment at rear
- Traditional flap and bungee cover options
- 7"H x 15": x 5.3"W
- Resilient 500D nylon construction
- 1050D reinforcements at high abrasion areas
- Front loop supports flag or ID patch
- Weatherproof coating
- Self-healing YKK® zipper hardware throughout
- Genuine Duraflex™ hard points
- Molded grip pulls on storage zippers
Ratings and Reviews
- Simple (1)
- Multi-purpose (1)
- Fashion (1)
- With Mag Pouch (1)
- Light (1)
- Not enough Velcro (1)
- Too Much Elastic Belt (1)
- Carrying Ipad Mini (1)
- Tactical Tool Bag (1)
Displaying reviews 1-1
Was this a gift?
- With Mag Pouch
- Not enough Velcro
- Too Much Elastic Belt
My profession is
I have used this product for
- 1-3 months
- Carrying Ipad Mini
- Tactical Tool Bag
nice bag! really nice! good looking as fashion bag on life.
i can put a hydration pack in side :D That's fit!
oh yes, please put a manual inside the bag, some of the little designs are difficult to understand, like the short velcro strap in the back pocket.
or some tactical videos else... whatever.