The Mike series NBT Duffle from 5.11 Tactical offers superior multifunctional capability in a compact and affordable package. Ultra-durable and weather resistant, The NBT Mike is a small duffle bag equally suited for use as a day trip carryall, a grab and go travel pack, or a rugged tote for a trip to the gun range. A removable padded shoulder strap and grab-and-go handles on three sides provide multiple carry options, while linking compression straps and a laser-cut internal web platform allow you to customize and secure your cargo space as you see fit. A removable mesh pocket bag acts as a toiletry kit or a see-through internal organizer, and a high performance waterproofing treatment keeps your gear clean and dry in any climate.
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- Three sets of reinforced grab-and-go handles
- Laser-cut Interior web platform
- Internal Compression straps
- Removable toiletry kit/organizer
- Water and weather resistant
- Self-healing YKK® zippers throughout
- Durable Duraflex® hardware
- 11"H x 23"L x 12"W
- 1050D tear-resistant nylon composite fabric
- Hypoallergenic foam padding
- Molded zipper grip pulls
- Loop ID patch for easy personalization
- Web platform back-stitched for extra resilience
- Internal bartacking at major stress points
Ratings and Reviews
- Great quality (1)
- Looks great (1)
- Smaller than expected (1)
Displaying reviews 1-1
- Great quality
- Looks great
Was this a gift?
- Smaller than expected
My profession is
I have used this product for
- Less than a month
This bag is both great quality and looks great. It is much smaller than I thought it would be however it is still a decent size. If you plan on going to the gym or just carrying a few things of gear around this bag is perfect and takes little space. However if its for a few days I would suggest one of the larger bags.
This size is best for carry on or to sit in the passenger seat. I use it to carry my chem gear or to go to the range.