The Folds of Honor Series of 5.11 products gives you the chance to enjoy our legendary tactical gear while providing meaningful support to the families of true American heroes. Each item in this series features a unique Folds of Honor logo embellishment, and 25% of your purchase will go directly to the families of disabled American veterans. For more information on Folds of Honor, browse to www.foldsofhonor.org/mission.
The Double Duty Responder Knife is a quick and adaptable service tool used by EMS professionals around the country. The 3.7" primary blade offers a combo edge blunt-tip sheepsfoot design that cuts quickly, easily, and safely. A secondary seatbelt cutter blade offers an integrated carbide glass breaker for quick vehicle extractions. The lanyard hole doubles as an oxygen key, a rubber-overmolded FRN handle ensures a secure grip in wet or dry environments, and an ambidextrous pocket clip allows multiple carry options. Includes a Torx® wrench for modifications.
Enjoy premium tactical gear and demonstrate your dedication to our military families with our limited edition 5.11 Folds of Honor Double Duty Responder Tool, available while supplies last.
- 25% of your purchase will be donated to Folds of Honor
- Twin blade first responder knife
- Combo edge main blade
- Secondary seatbelt cutter blade
- Integrated carbide glass breaker
- Rubber-overmolded FRN grips
- Lanyard hole / oxygen key
- Ambidextrous carry clip
- Premium Folds of Honor logo embellishment
- Main and secondary blades are 3mm/1.8mm AUS 8 steel
- 9.7" overall length with both blades deployed
- Independent liner locks on both blades
- Includes a Torx wrench for modifications